● 26k hectares of forest will be grown as a result of the project
● The project aims to control rock desertification
● Biodiversity and jobs are improved through the vast planting of native species
● 313kt CO2e are removed from the atmosphere by Puzhenannually, on average
● The implementation of the project has created 19,900 jobs for local villagers
● The project has been operational since 2008 and was certified by Veera.
The following Sustainable Development Goals are being pursued with this project: